NO.1 TRUSTED BRAND FOR LONG STAY VISA.
“O-X” and “O-A” visas may be issued to applicants aged 50 years and over who wish to stay in Thailand without the intention of working for a period of not exceeding 1 year for “O-A” type, and not exceeding 10 years for “O-X” type. Employment of any kind is strictly prohibited for these type of visa.
“O-X” and “O-A” Long-stay Visas
A holder of an “O-X” visa is allowed to stay in Thailand for 5 years each time (total 10 years) and is free to leave and re-enter at any time, while “O-A” visa is allowed to stay in Thailand for 1 year. If “O-A” visa holders plan to exit and re-enter Thailand they must apply at the Immigration Ofﬁce for a multiple re-entry permit before departure. Both “O-X” and “O-A” visa holders are required to report to Immigration every 90 days.
The “O-X” visa is only for nationals and passports holders of 18 countries – Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Netherland, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States of America, while the “O-A” visa does not have any such limitations.
The “O-X” applicant must have a bank deposit of no less than 3 million baht in Thailand or a bank deposit of no less than 1.8 million baht and an annual income of no less than 1.2 million baht. Such amount must be maintained in a bank deposit (in full) for at least one year, and maintain no less than 1.5 million baht thereafter. For “O-A”, a copy of bank statement showing a deposit of an amount equal to and not less than 800,000 Baht or an income certiﬁcate (an original copy) of a monthly income of not less than 65,000 Baht, or a deposit account plus a monthly income totalling not less than 800,000 Baht.
A Mandatory Requirement
For Thailand Long-stay Visa Applicants
The new requirements of October 1, 2021, announced by the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH), state that people applying or renewing (or rather re-applying for) a Non-Immigrant Visa “O-A” now need to have a Thai health insurance policy for the duration of their stay, with coverage for Outpatient and Inpatient Treatment of no less than 3,000,000 baht. or 100,000 USD.
Pacific Cross Health Insurance Plans
For long-Stay Visa
We offer many different
plans that comply
with the Long-Stay Visa
Why should you choose Pacific Cross Plans?
• Our Company is approved by the Royal Thailand Immigration Department
• Applicants age up to 75 years (older aged applicants are considered on a case by case basis)
• Policy renewability to age 99 years
• Pre-existing conditions can be considered but must be declared
• Our policy beneﬁts vary from 3,000,000 Baht UP TO 50 million Baht
• Policy beneﬁts apply per disability per policy year
• Worldwide Emergency Coverage
• Competitive and Affordable premiums
• Fully staffed Thai and English speaking ofﬁce with extended language capabilities to accommodate French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Spanish and Mandarin speakers
• 24/7 – 365 emergency assistance and support
• Cashless Inpatient and Outpatient within our 460 hospital and clinic network within Thailand.
• Full Medical Underwriting applies – understand your cover from inception
• No Claim Discounts of up to 20% can be earned
• Family friendly pricing applies
• Possible coverage for pre-existing conditions – subject to Underwriting Acceptance
• Annual policy deductibles options – offer lower premiums
• Medical Evacuations fully covered
• All underwriting and claims processing handled internally and not outsourced
• The Paciﬁc Cross Group of Companies has ofﬁces in Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand.
Whether you require Individual, Family or Employee Group coverage, Paciﬁc Cross has a health insurance plan available that will meet your needs.
All plans are fully compliant having been registered and approved by the Ofﬁce of the Insurance Commission (OIC).