Board of Directors
|1.||Mr. Bancha Thanprakorn||Chairman/Independent director|
|2.||Mr. Thomas Prentice Thomson||Director|
|3.||Mrs. Chompan Kulnides||Independent director|
|4.||Mr. Nat Uawithaya||Independent director|
|5.||Mr. Piyapadh Vana-ukrit||Director|
|6.||Miss Songvilai Jiraphothong||Chair of Audit Committee/Independent director|
The board has the authority to supervise and manage the company to comply with the laws, objectives, regulations and resolutions of the shareholders’ meeting. The Board may delegate one or several directors or any other person acting on behalf of the board with a condition of two directors to jointly sign and seal.
The scope of authority of the Board of Directors is as follows: –
- Determine the policy, vision, mission, strategies, goals, direction of the company’s operation and supervise the management to ensure that the policies are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Consider matters relating to the company’s business operations, such as policies and business plans suitable to executive power, acquisition or disposition of assets and any other items prescribed by law.
- Consider and approve the nomination and appointment of the qualified management team with the appropriate qualifications, duties and responsibilities and experience that is beneficial to the organization.
- Administer any risk to be at an appropriate level under the law, objectives and regulations of the company with honesty, reasonable and cautious in accordance with good practice.
- Consider the remuneration for the Board of Directors and to consider the annual dividend payment to propose to the shareholders meeting.